Family-focused, text-based service empowers parents.
Presented by PNC Bank, Bloom Bright is a free, family-focused texting program that delivers encouraging, research-backed messages to parents of young children. Participating families receive regular ideas for supporting early learning at home and fostering positive relationships with child care providers and educators.
To reach that goal, text messages cover specific content areas including:
- Simple, actionable ideas about supporting child development delivered to age-based subscriber segments;
- Parent self-care ideas and celebrations of the role of parents as educators; and
- Easy steps for working collaboratively with child care providers
- Parents can text “BLOOM” to 95577 or use our online form to sign up.
- Programs can also sign up to be a partner organization.
Join Us on Facebook to Explore Family-Friendly CCDF Changes We’re hosting our first statewide Facebook Live session! Join us September 19 to find out how Indiana’s early childhood system is becoming more family-friendly. On October 1, 2018, Indiana will make a number of changes to the CCDF program. These updates are the result of…
New Resource for Families — and for Providers, Too! Beginning today, Hoosier families have a new resource to shed light on high-quality care and fun family ideas that boost brain growth — Brighter Futures Indiana. Our goal is simple: We support Indiana families as they nurture their children, at home and while in care. While…