Family-focused, text-based service empowers parents.
Presented by PNC Bank, Bloom Bright is a free, family-focused texting program that delivers encouraging, research-backed messages to parents of young children. Participating families receive regular ideas for supporting early learning at home and fostering positive relationships with child care providers and educators.
To reach that goal, text messages cover specific content areas including:
- Simple, actionable ideas about supporting child development delivered to age-based subscriber segments;
- Parent self-care ideas and celebrations of the role of parents as educators; and
- Easy steps for working collaboratively with child care providers
- Parents can text “BLOOM” to 95577.
- Or use our online form to sign up.
What you need to know about the new Early Learning Foundations Guidance documents. By now, you probably know Indiana’s Early Learning Foundations by heart. You know how to identify when a little learner is on their way to great communication skills, when reading is just around the corner and when numeracy skills are developing right…
“One of the most highly effective preventative measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant and herself is to breastfeed.” — The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding, 2011 As early childhood education professionals, we play an important role with families and their children. And as new…