We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Build the Foundation For Kindergarten Success in Early Childhood Programs Building the Skills for Success — in School and Life It’s August, and back-to-school excitement fills the air. It’s everywhere we look and everywhere we go. Just the word “school” gets us thinking about reading, writing and math. But that’s not all that matters. For 5-year-olds…
Expansion grant help add spaces to serve 20 more families each year We’re thrilled to share our latest grant recipient! Today, Early Learning Indiana announced it has awarded $13,600 to Walnut Hill Early Childhood Center in Goshen to expand its high-quality programming and serve more families. Early Learning Indiana’s capacity building grant will be used…