We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Through the #IAmEarlyEd campaign, we are highlighting the diverse skills and career pathways of Indiana’s early childhood community. We encourage all Hoosier teachers of early learners to share their own stories on social media or let us know if you think you or someone you work with should be highlighted in this series! Asia Carter…
Guidelines, Key Questions and Pro Tips to Boost DAP in Your Program Developmentally appropriate practice (DAP) is one of those terms that gets thrown around a lot – but a lot of the time people don’t stop to talk about what it actually means! So, what does DAP look like for teachers working with infants…