We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Effective questions matter. Do you remember playing games like the Hasbro classic, Guess Who or the computerized game 20Q? Players with good strategy know that, to win these games, you need to ask good questions. And that good questions sometimes lead us to a correct answer. Other times, questions lead us to ask more questions…
New views on swaddling via the National Resource Center For Health and Safety in Child Care and Early Education. In response to emergent research, the state of Indiana has updated their licensing requirements around safe sleep. The new safe sleep directive is that infants can no longer be swaddled in regulated child care settings….