We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Simple ways you can keep babies safe every day! It feels like everyone is talking about safe sleep these days. Licensing makes it a priority to check on sleeping environments for infants. Paths to QUALITY™ coaches throughout the state are being trained to support providers with sleep-related questions. The reason for this is simple –…
Congratulations to our most recent capacity building grantees! Today, we are excited to announce the winners of $248,500 in capacity building grants to four early education providers to help expand access to high-quality early education programs throughout the state. The grants will create 153 new permanent high-quality seats in Grant, Lake, Madison and Montgomery counties and are…