We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
What you need to know about the new Early Learning Foundations Guidance documents. By now, you probably know Indiana’s Early Learning Foundations by heart. You know how to identify when a little learner is on their way to great communication skills, when reading is just around the corner and when numeracy skills are developing right…
“One of the most highly effective preventative measures a mother can take to protect the health of her infant and herself is to breastfeed.” — The Surgeon General’s Call to Action to Support Breastfeeding, 2011 As early childhood education professionals, we play an important role with families and their children. And as new…