We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
With a unit on the inventor of the stoplight, it’s easy to get little learners excited about history, STEM, African-American stories and more! When you hear the word history what do you think of? Most of us have ideas about learning history, and very few of them involve any early learning environments. We might remember…
Child care centers in Lafayette, Late Station and Muncie receive grants. Families in three Indiana communities will have greater access to high-quality early childhood education, especially hard-to-find infant and toddler care, thanks to today’s grants! Through our capacity building grants, we are excited to award $172,500 in grants to create 52 new, permanent spots in…