We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
With the Support of the Indiana Preschool Development Grant (PDG), Early Learning Indiana created asynchronous, online training modules designed for for mid-career and experienced early childhood professionals like you. All seven of these modules are searchable through I-LEAD, on Indiana Learning Paths. To learn more about the PDG modules, read below. Training descriptions include duration…
Effective questions matter. Do you remember playing games like the Hasbro classic, Guess Who or the computerized game 20Q? Players with good strategy know that, to win these games, you need to ask good questions. And that good questions sometimes lead us to a correct answer. Other times, questions lead us to ask more questions…