We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
How Being Mindful with Your Feelings Can Help Children Manage Their Feelings Working in the early childhood profession gives us the opportunity to get to know families and the children in our communities. We get to be an intimate part of the growing and changing families with young children go through. It is a career…
Los premios ayudarán a mejorar la calidad de los programas. ¡Nos dá mucho gusto compartir más buenas noticias! Esta semana, Early Learning Indiana anunció que ha otorgado $55,000 en subvenciones a 10 programas de educación temprana quienes practican en español en el estado de Indiana. Los fondos se utilizarán para comprar materiales y planes de estudio…