We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Three Great Tools Help Families Thrive Today’s tech-focused world offers both challenges and opportunities to engage and share information with families. Well, we have some good news – there is an app (or a few apps) for that! Whether a family is looking for information about child development, expecting a new member of the family,…
We’re excited to announce our latest capacity-building grant winners! Today, we’re awarding $319,676 to expand six Indiana early childhood programs. These awards are in conjunction with capacity-building grants released last week by FSSQA Indiana’s Office of Early Childhood and Out-of-School Learning. The funds from these awards will support new construction and materials costs needed for…