Partnerships for Early Learners is here to serve you.
As you recently heard from IACCRR staff, Indiana’s early education and out-of-school time providers have a new partner in professional development, quality advancement and overall success. On May 1, Early Learning Indiana’s Partnerships for Early Learning team began a new contract with Indiana’s FSSA Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning to provide statewide services.
- Training Central continues to provide a range of online training options! We will transition this service in the coming weeks to a new environment, but there is no interruption in the learning opportunities for you or your colleagues.
- Over the next 30 days, we are working hard to provide the best customer service that we can. As we get acclimated to this new work, please feel free to reach out to us at any time. We are working hard at building a strong foundation for the years to come.
- Exciting new training options are being planned and will be offered in the near future. And we want to know what you and your colleagues want to learn about – please share your ideas with us.
- We couldn’t be more excited to serve you and support our shared mission.
Key Staff Contacts
Our vision for statewide child care resource and referral supports includes a team devoted to providers, teachers and other professionals. We’re pleased to share our team below, which will grow in the coming weeks! Feel free to reach out to us with questions, concerns or ideas.
For help with…
- …VCP supports and processes for registered ministries, contact Ginger Caylor: email@example.com
- …public schools adding capacity or increasing quality in early education, contact Rena Broadnax: firstname.lastname@example.org
Carmen Garcia – Harris will join our staff in this role on May 23.
- …Paths to QUALITY™ awards, contact Lynn Lines: email@example.com
- …Paths to QUALITY™ marketing materials, contact Robin Bueckers: firstname.lastname@example.org
- …Hispanic Provider Outreach, contact Amy Torres: email@example.com
- …referrals to child care or consumer education, contact Amy Van Bruggen: firstname.lastname@example.org
- …referrals for Hispanic families for child care or consumer education, contact Patricia Coleman: email@example.com
- …Head Start, contact Rena Broadnax: firstname.lastname@example.org
- …Making the Most of Classroom Interactions (MMCI), contact Rena Broadnax: email@example.com
We look forward to working with you!