We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
Dual language learners have a lot in common with their peers. Just like non-dual language learners, they love to play and laugh, and they want to feel safe and supported. But as you’ve probably noticed, there are also some very important factors that set them apart. Even though all children have things in common, it…
The Indiana General Assembly recently passed a new law expanding the On My Way Pre-K program. Great news for families and programs: Families from all 92 counties can now apply to On My Way Pre-K! Now, children who are 4-years-old by August 1, 2019, from low-income families living in any Indiana county might benefit from…