We are committed to quality opportunities for young learners – and the Providers who support them.
Partnerships for Early Learners knows that an investment in the adults most present in young people’s lives – families and educators – is an investment in the future. Connect with us to:
- Increase the quality of your program
- Find training and conferences that build your skills
- Pursue a degree or credential program
- Update your program listing to connect with more families seeking care
Connect with our partners to:
- Discover local supports at your child care resource and referral agency
- Utilize Paths to QUALITY™ to advance program quality
Take your next step by connecting with our staff today!
15 Early education programs awarded Family Engagement Prizes Early Learning Indiana announced today the winners of its 2018 Family Engagement Prize. The prize celebrates early education providers who champion the role of families as their children’s first teachers. Funded through a grant from the Lilly Endowment, Inc., 15 different early care and education providers received a…
Winter Weather Offers Early Childhood Programs The Chance to Take a Deep Dive Into Learning From freezing rain to super-chilly days, many early childhood programs have a bit less opportunity to use the outdoors as a bonus classroom in Indiana winters. But there’s still plenty of ways to use the plunging temperatures to build children’s…